QS Reimagine Education Awards & Conference 11-13 December 2023
JournalQS Reimagine Education
EditorsProf. Dr. Syed Ali Raza
The Reimagine Education Awards – the ‘Oscars’ of Education – in 2023 celebrates a decade of rewarding innovative approaches that enhance student learning outcomes and employability. Over the past nine years, this global competition has had the privilege of witnessing remarkable innovations in education from our respected community and we look forward to reviewing the 2023 submissions.
The Reimagine Education Conference brings together a variety of communities motivated to shape the future of education. The conference has been central to the formation of key partnerships between edtech companies, universities, schools, and educational non-profits worldwide. Join us in 2023 in Abu Dhabi to network, learn, and gain insight with the most innovative minds to discuss the future of teaching and learning.
Discipline, Sub Discipline, And Keywords
Future of Learning, Future of Universities, Future of Work, Sustainability Education.
List of topic areas
- ACCESS, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
- AI IN EDUCATION
- BEST USE OF GENERATIVE AI
- BLENDED & PRESENCE LEARNING
- BREAKTHROUGH TECH INNOVATION IN EDUCATION (ICT tools, Edu Apps, instructional technologies)
- DEVELOPING EMERGING SKILLS
- IMMERSIVE EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING (XR, METAVERSE, GAMING)
- INNOVATION IN BUSINESS EDUCATION
- LEARNING ASSESSMENT
- LIFELONG LEARNING
- NURTURING EMPLOYABILITY
- NURTURING VALUES AND ETHICS
- NURTURING WELLBEING & PURPOSE
- SCIENCE OF LEARNING
- SUSTAINABILITY EDUCATION
- THE POWER OF PARTNERSHIPS
Please note that each individual project can only be submitted to one AWARD category. In case of multiple submissions of substantially identical projects for different categories, the QS Reimagine Education Steering Committee will only consider one entry and remove all others, including variations of the same project. We highly recommend that you carefully select the category that best aligns with your project to avoid any potential disqualification.
Please review the correct pathway to ensure that your project is evaluated accurately based on its type and stage. It's crucial to select the appropriate category, as the criteria for evaluation differ based on the stage of the project. For instance, a "mature" project is expected to have a significant and demonstrable impact, while an "early stage" project should emphasize demonstrating the concept's validity and feasibility.
Select the ACADEMIC pathway if you and your team are affiliated with a K-12 school, university, or other higher education or research institution.
Select the VENTURE pathway if you and your team are part of an edtech company or any other type of company, agency, association (including non for profit), or entity that does not fall under the ACADEMIC pathway.
If you're submitting an academic project or research, please choose from the following options:
ACADEMIC - EARLY STAGE: This pathway is for projects that are in the early stages of development. Typically, these projects have not been published in academic journals, undergone peer review, or contributed to any cited research papers. Additionally, they have not received any awards.
ACADEMIC - MATURE: This pathway is for projects that are in a later stage of development. Typically, these projects have seen their results or findings published, undergone peer review, and/or contributed to academic journals. They may have received awards or recognition, and project leaders may have presented their work at conferences.
If you're submitting a product or venture, please choose from the following options:
VENTURE - EARLY STAGE: This pathway is for products, initiatives or ventures that are in the early stages of development. Typically, these products or ventures have not generated more than $200,000 in revenue or $500,000 in venture capital. They may not have undergone an Initial Public Offering (IPO) or moved past beta-testing. They may be working with a small cohort of schools or universities and have not received award nominations.
VENTURE - MATURE: This pathway is for products, initiatives or ventures that are in a later stage of development. Typically, these products or ventures have generated more than $200,000 in revenue or $500,000 in venture capital. They may have undergone an IPO and seen their product enter the market post-test. They may have received award nominations and may have already expanded internationally.
Once you have decided on the appropriate category, follow these steps:
- Select the relevant category and click "ENTER NOW."
- Register to set up your account. Please note the account login requirements on the Awards entry system and complete all questions. If you have applied in 2022, please re-use the same credentials to access your account.
- After registering, you will receive an email with a validation code that you must add to complete the registration process. Please check your junk folder, just in case the email landed there.
- You will need to register on the platform before submitting your entry.
- If you need to take a break, you can save your progress and return later by logging in using the "YOUR ACCOUNT" tab in the menu.
- To submit your entry, agree to the terms and conditions and click the "COMPLETE" button at the bottom of the page.
- If you forget your password, please use the reset password link on the login page.
Opening date for manuscripts submissions: August 21, 2023
Closing date for manuscripts submissio: September 15, 2023
Email for abstract submissions: [email protected]
Prof. Dr. Syed Ali Raza
Iqra University, Pakistan